News Release 07-118-D
First Aid & CPR Classes Scheduled
News Release 07-118-D For more information:
Release date: 03/19/08 Bentley Gilbert
For immediate release (541) 440-7747
Winchester— Umpqua Community College’s Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Community Training Center will sponsor a series of safety workshops during the month of April on the UCC campus. Pre-registration is appreciated by calling 440-7744.
- Saturday, April 5, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Healthcare Provider CPR. #42821 WCH #20. Cost is $45.
- Thursday, April 10, 5:30 - 9:30 PM. Heartsaver Adult, Child & Infant CPR/AED. #42814 at Workforce Training Center, 2555 NE Diamond Lake Blvd, Roseburg. Cost $35.
- Saturday, April 12, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid, Child and infant CPR/AED. #42807 in TC #120. Cost $45.
- Saturday, April 12, 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #42816 IN WCH #20. Cost $35.
- Wednesday, April 16, 6:00 - 7:30 PM, Infant CPR and Relief of Choking. Designed for new parents and grandparents. #42808 in TC #120. Cost $20.
- Monday, April 21, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #42817 in TC 119. Cost $35.
- Tuesday & Thursday, April 22 & 24, 5:30 - 9:30 PM. Heartsaver First Aid, Adult, Child & Infant CPR, AED. #42811 at Riddle High School. Cost $45.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association. Successful completion provides two year certification. For more information, call (541) 440-4660.-30-