Student Accounts staff provide financial support associated with the billing of services provided by UCC. Financial support includes reporting, billing, processing payments, processing refunds, collections and financial appeals. Work is conducted within state, federal, and institutional guidelines, policies, and procedures.
The following services are available to students:
- set up a Payment Plan to pay for college tuition & fees or pay in full
- set up Direct Deposit to receive refunds faster. Otherwise, refunds are sent via mail
- purchase a Bus Pass at student pricing; subsidy available upon qualification
- become familiar with Tax Information (1098-T)
- understand the Collections process
- submit a financial appeal
The Student Accounts department is available via email.
Please provide your student ID number and a phone number, if sending a message from a personal email account.
Hours & Information
Location: LaVerne Murphy Student Center – map
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday