Program Specialized Accreditation
In addition to achieving regional institutional accreditation form NWCCU, UCC is recognized by multiple national agencies for specialized accreditation for specific programs.
- Dental Assisting – Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Emergency Medical Services – Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs & Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions
- Automotive Technology – National Automotive Technical Education Foundation
Agency Self-Study and Approvals
UCC maintains program approval requirements from multiple state and national agencies to ensure UCC program quality and continuous improvement.
- Nursing – Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Adult and Pre-College Education Approvals – HECC/CCWD
- Small Business Development Center – HECC