Earning your GED at Umpqua Community College gets you benefits.
- Learn from qualified instructors with decades of experience
- We pay for you to take your GED test, over a $150 value
- We work directly with community partners to help you start college or find a job after getting your GED
- Students can qualify for a 12-credit tuition waiver to attend Umpqua Community College – over a $1,300 value
We offer flexible options for students:
- Study full-time or part-time
- Day and evening classes available
- Attend class in person or remotely
Umpqua Community College offers in-person classes to help students finish high school at the Woolley Center in Roseburg, and at the South County Campus in Tri-City. Remote options are available for students who are unable to attend in person.