Registration for Winter Term Credit Classes
|Nov 3||Veteran Registration Begins|
|Nov 5||Registration for students with 45 earned credit hours or more|
|Nov 6||Registration for students with 30 earned credit hours or more|
|Nov 7||Registration for students with 15 earned credit hours or more|
|Nov 8||Open Registration|
New students need to complete enrollment steps before registering
For Credit Classes
Community and Workforce Training (Non-Credit)
Community and Workforce classes cover the three areas below. They do not usually transfer for university credit but the classes can enrich your life, boost your career, and help develop your skills in various industries.
- Professional Skills
- Community Enrichment
- Health and Safety
Highlights of the latest classes from Community and Workforce Training, Adult Basic Skills, and the Small Business Development Center.
Small Business Development Center Registration (Non-Credit)
We are building Oregon’s best businesses by offering no-cost advising, relevant workshops and classes throughout the year in the following areas:
- First Steps to Starting a Business
- Small Business Management Program
- Construction Contractors Pre-License Training and Exam
- Marketing, Social Media, Succession Planning
- Mentorship, Funding, Networking and much more!
Adult Basic Skills
Adult Basic Skills programs and classes help people to open new possibilities in education and employment. With Adult Basic Skills you can:
- Earn a General Education Diploma (GED).
- Learn English as a second language.
- Improve academic skills for better job prospects.
- Improve academic skills in order to succeed in college studies.