Transferring to UCC

If you are considering transferring to Umpqua Community College, you’ll need to submit your transcripts from your other colleges/universities for evaluation. Official transcripts are evaluated AFTER you apply to UCC.

How it works

  • Contact your other colleges/universities and request official transcripts be sent to:

Registration & Records Office
Umpqua Community College
PO Box 967
Roseburg, OR 97470
or at [email protected] (for eTranscript requests).

  • UCC’s Registrar will complete an official evaluation of your transcripts. This process may take up to 4 weeks depending on the volumes. Be sure to submit your transcripts as early as possible!
  • The evaluation results will be sent to your UCC student email. The results will show how your previous coursework transferred to UCC.

Official college transcripts must be received unopened to be official. Transcripts can also be dropped off or hand delivered to the Registration & Records Office in the LaVerne Murphy Student Center.

Send High School Transcripts to the Office of Admissions at [email protected].

To request official Military Transcripts follow the links below:

Apply to UCC

Transfer Equivalency Self-Service

Learn which credits may transfer to UCC through Transfer Equivalency Self-Service.