Earn your Medical Assistant Certificate to work in local positions as a Certified Medical Assistant in primary health care, pediatrics, oncology, short or long-term care facilities, and more.
This one-year certificate program is designed to prepare graduates for an entry-level position in a career that performs medical office functions such as scheduling, office reception, medical documentation, managing patient records, assisting in clinical procedures and examination of patients, performing clinical laboratory procedures, and compliance to all quality and regulatory compliance. Additionally, this program prepares graduates for licensing exams.
- Flexible life-school balance
- Clinical training in a cutting-edge facility combined with classroom instruction
- Practical field experience at local hiring agencies
- Qualify to work locally as a medical assistant in about one year
- Experienced instructors are dedicated to student success.
More program info
Program description, outcomes and requirements are located in the Course Catalog.