Student Accounts staff provide financial support associated with the billing of services provided by UCC. Financial support includes reporting, billing, processing payments, processing refunds, collections and financial appeals. Work is conducted within state, federal, and institutional guidelines, policies, and procedures.
The following services are available to students:
- set up a Payment Plan to pay for college tuition & fees or pay in full
- set up Direct Deposit to receive refunds faster. Otherwise, refunds are sent via mail
- purchase a Bus Pass at student pricing; subsidy available upon qualification
- become familiar with Tax Information (1098-T)
- understand the Collections process
Student Accounts is MOST available via Email
Please Note: Due to COVID-19 staff are working modified schedules that may not allow us to be available by phone; please send an email so that we may assist you. Please provide your student ID number and a phone number, if sending an email from a personal email account.
Linda Vellines - Contact
Accountant, Student Accounts
Frank Ruiz - Contact
Accounting Specialist, Student Accounts
Hours & Information
Location: LaVerne Murphy Student Center - map
Hours: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday - Thursday; 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Friday