Wait! You may not need to apply if ...
- You have taken a credit class(es) within the last year. Simply register for your next class(es) using your Student Self Service account. You will need to know your Student ID Number.
- Interested in taking non-credit classes. Visit Community & Workforce for registration information.
- Online. Start Now!
- By appointment. Call the Admissions Office at 541-440-7743
- Walk-in. Wednesday & Thursday (hours vary).
- By mail. Download/print the UCC application below. Return your completed application to:
Umpqua Community College
PO Box 967
Roseburg, OR 97470
View / Download UCC application
Hours & Information
Umpqua Community College has an open-entry general admission policy and welcomes all students who can benefit from instruction regardless of their educational background.
Enrollment Services - Admissions
Student Center Building
Office Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Phone: 541-440-7743 or 1-800-820-5161 Ext. 7743
Note: UCC is closed on Fridays during the summer months.