Office of Athletics
The Department of Athletics builds Champions; champions in the classroom, champions in the community and champions in competition.
- Develop new academic and athletic programs to help increase enrollment, while instituting retention protocols to help to maintain steady, healthy, growth in support of the mission of UCC.
- Develop housing options for student athletes to help and enhance enrollment and student success.
- Promote and expand our Champions in the Community service platform to better serve our community partners and support the mission of UCC.
Areas of Operations
- Varsity Athletics: The Athletics Department includes the following varsity sports that provide an opportunity to link potential students to an activity while attending UCC. Visit www.uccriverhawks.com.
- Soccer (Women)
- Basketball (Men | Women)
- Volleyball (Women)
- Wrestling (Men | Women)
- Cross County (Men | Women)
- Track and Field
- Obstacle Course Racing
- Baseball (Men)
- Development/Fundraising: The Athletics Department focuses on a diverse fundraising plan that supports the mission and strategic plan of UCC. Visit the www.uccriverhawks.com fundraising page.
- Community Service: The Athletics Department "Champions in the Community" program supports the mission of UCC by providing opportunities for our student athletes to service the communities and populations of Douglas County. Read about our commitment at www.uccriverhawks.com.
Whitney Pitalo - Contact
Assistant Director, Athletics
Director of Athletics