Dual Credit
HS Teacher Resources

Interested in teaching dual credit courses at your high school for UCC?

UCC offers both dual credit and sponsored dual credit options for interested high schools.

  • Dual Credit instructors have the same qualifications as UCC faculty. The qualifications have subtle differences by department, but in general, faculty require a Master’s in the subject area, or a Master’s in a different area plus 12-18 graduate credits within the subject area. For Career and Technical Education, work experience and various licensures are considered.
  • Sponsored Dual Credit instructors do not have the same qualifications as the UCC faculty but have a UCC faculty mentor who is responsible for guiding the high school instructor through the course development and delivery, key assignments, and required course outcomes.

If you are interested in teaching dual credit, please send your transcripts and resume to The Office of Early College. More information can be found in the dual credit manual.

High School Specific Registration Forms

Registration Forms (please write your high school at the top)

Please use the above paper form for registration if it’s after the online system is closed or if you need extra help.


[email protected]