The Expanded Options Program (EOP) will provide you with additional options to continue or complete your education and earn concurrent high school and college credits at UCC.
If accepted into the program, you will take classes on campus or online through UCC, and the sponsoring high school covers the cost of tuition and fees.
To be eligible to apply, you must be:
- 16 years of age or older at the time of enrollment and in grade 11 or 12
- Currently enrolled in high school, and
- On track to complete course requirements for graduation
Contact your high school counselor to determine eligibility. Some high schools in the area have a waiver and do not participate in the program.
Already connected to your counselor? Here’s how to apply and enroll
- Before applying, you must be approved by your high school counselor or staff member. They complete an online authorization form.
- Complete the application (mark dual credit).
- Access the student email account and set the password. This same password will be used to access Self-Service Banner (student account system).
- Work with the Office of Early College to verify classes offered through UCC that meet the high school’s approval.
- Register with the CRN online through Self-Service Banner, with a “Registration and Schedule Change Form”, or utilizing the student email.