Study to be a Certified Medical Assistant, EMT, Phlebotomist, Firefighter, Kinesiologist, Dental Assistant, Medical Business Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant and more.
Apply for free or meet with an advisor.
Emergency Medical Services
- Students have the option to begin working as an EMT before the end of the program.
- Accredited by CAAHEP and CoAEMSP
$55/hr. median salary | 17 job openings in Douglas County
- Succeed at a four year university by finishing a large portion of the prerequisites for an Exercise science or Kinesiology degree
- Small class sizes enable extra support in completing more strenuous areas of study
$31/hr. median salary | 2 job openings in Douglas County
Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Take Linn-Benton Community College (LBCC) courses 100% online
- Complete lab skills courses, co-requisite, and prerequisite work at UCC
$29/hr. median salary | 1 job opening in Douglas County