For Credit Classes
Browse the Online Class Scheduler
Registration for Spring Term Credit Classes
New students need to complete the first four enrollment steps before registering:
|Feb 17 & on ...||......||>=Veteran Registration|
|Feb 19 & on ...||......||>=45 earned credit hours|
|Feb 20 & on ...||......||>=30 earned credit hours|
|Feb 21 & on ...||......||>=15 earned credit hours|
|Feb 22 & on ...||......||Open Registration|
Community and Workforce Training (Non-Credit)
Community and Workforce classes cover the three areas below. They do not usually transfer for university credit but the classes can enrich your life, boost your career, and help develop your skills in various industries.
- Professional Skills
- Community Enrichment
- Health and Safety
Every edition of the Community Connections highlights some of the latest classes from Community and Workforce Training, Adult Basic Skills, and the Small Business Development Center.
Spring 2023 Community Connections (8 MB PDF)
Would you like us to send you a printed copy of Community Connections? Email us.
Small Business Development Center Registration (Non-Credit)
We are building Oregon’s best businesses by offering no-cost advising, relevant workshops and classes throughout the year in the following areas:
- First Steps to Starting a Business
- Small Business Management Program
- Construction Contractors Pre-License Training and Exam
- Marketing, Social Media, Succession Planning
- Mentorship, Funding, Networking and much more!
Adult Basic Skills
Adult Basic Skills programs and classes help people to open new possibilities in education and employment. With Adult Basic Skills you can:
- Earn a General Education Diploma (GED).
- Learn English as a second language.
- Improve academic skills for better job prospects.
- Improve academic skills in order to succeed in college studies.