The council acts as the primary advisory body to the president regarding policy change, college-wide planning, communication plans, budget processes, and institutional effectiveness and forwards issues to committees.
The council can identify significant topics for improved college-wide communication, including the design of forums.
A key role for the council is to determine the best manner of communication for policy changes.
College Council is the primary recommending body reporting to the president regarding Governance, Policy, and Intercampus Relations.
College Council Charter (Revised 10/9/2018)
- 2 student representatives
- 2 Classified representatives
- 2 Faculty representatives
- 2 Administrator representatives
- Ex-officio positions: President, Chief Financial Officer
Current College Council Membership (MyUCC login required)
Annual Governance Assessments
- 2021 Assessment of Governance
- 2020 Assessment of Governance
- 2019 Assessment of Governance
- 2018 Assessment of Governance
College Council meeting notes archive (MyUCC login required)