The purpose of the Council is to assist the College in creating, facilitating, and maintaining clear, concise, and effective communication strategies intended for internal and external audiences.
Areas of Recommendation and Proposal-Making
The Council reviews, develops, and evaluates plans and policies for creating internal and external communications, recruitment and marketing strategies, and website quality.
Communications Council Charter (Updated 11/14/2019)
- Two faculty representatives
- Two classified representatives
- Two administrative representatives
- Two student representatives
- Two members appointed for expertise or department representation
Communication Council Members (MyUCC login required)
Communication Council notes (MyUCC login required)