ROSEBURG, Ore., Jan 6, 2023 – Umpqua Community College received an influx of new students during the fall term of 2022. The nearly 18% increase brought the total to 4,505 students in attendance. The total undergraduate credit student headcount increased by nearly 9% to 2,157 credit students, which marks the largest attendance since the pandemic.
ROSEBURG, Ore., Jan. 5, 2023 – UCC opens its campus cafeteria after three years of closure to the Friendly Kitchen who is utilizing the space to provide approximately 1,200 meals per week to over 200 Roseburg residents with their Meals on Wheels program. In addition, they have expanded services to provide meals for UCC students on campus.
ROSEBURG, Ore., January 4, 2023 - The work of artist and University of Oklahoma associate professor Jason Cytacki will be on display beginning January 9 at Umpqua Community College’s Art Gallery.
ROSEBURG, Ore., October 26, 2022 — Sue Bradford’s “Legacy” opens Monday, October 31, to both the general public and Umpqua Community College students. The Napa, Californian resident’s work examines the language used to define women using dress and apron motifs.
More Articles ...
- Ancient Language Preservationist to Bring Exhibit, Lecture to UCC Campus
- UCC Student Receives Public Safety Scholarship
- UCC Students on Path to Master's Degrees, High Paying Careers with New Industrial Research Partnership
- On-Campus Career Programs for Rural High School Students are Made Possible through Community Partnerships
- UCC Awarded Grant for New AI Lab through New AI Incubator Network
- UCC Hires Veteran Vinter to Oversee Winery, Southern Oregon Wine Institute
- Faculty contract at Umpqua Community College secured using collaborative method
- UCC Receives $1.5M Grant for Disadvantaged High School Students in Douglas County
- Bachelor's Degree Now Offered on the UCC Campus
- UCC Keeps Tuition as Low as Possible in a Time of High Inflation
- UCC receives $300k in scholarship funds to aid aspiring truck drivers
- UCC Expands Workforce Development Program with $200k Grant
- UCC Receives $2M Federal Grant to Support Student Success
- UCC showcases new state-of-the-art automotive and welding education center
- President Rachel Pokrandt chosen for Aspen Institute's New Presidents Fellowship to Advance Student Success
- Summer Term Honor Roll
- UCC Offers Aid to Bolster Student Success
- UCC Receives $2.5M to Promote Enrollment, Opportunities for Students from Low-Income Families
- First Day for Umpqua Community College's New President
- UCC Fully Opens to Serve Students
- Determined to Welcome More Students This Fall
- UCC Purchases Casa de Belen Property
- Announcing Our New President
- Three Selected as Presidential Candidate Finalists
- UCC Joins Statewide CTE Month Celebration