UCC’s Small Business Development Center responds to business community’s demand; offers no-cost series to help business owners navigate unprecedented economic times.
Heilman will receive an Honorary Associate of Arts Degree during Friday’s commencement celebration.
This prestigious award honors persons who have made significant contributions to UCC through their actions, talents, dedication, and/or financial support.
More Articles ...
- UCC Celebrates Commencement on June 14
- 2019 Day of Remembrance
- UCC Schedules 2018 'Day of Remembrance'
- A New Place to Learn and Grow
- Board Approves New Building Name
- Oregon's Community Colleges to Ask Legislature for $32 Million
- Board of Education Approves Athletic Team Expansion
- Sit Down and Relax: New Updates are Here to Improve UCC
- UCC Schedules 2017 Day of Remembrance
- Business Community Helps Replace Snyder Hall
- UCC Welcomes Global Speaker/Leadership Educator
- Protecting Your Identity on the Internet
- UCC Welcomes Five Delegates from Ukraine
- Community Invited to Check Out UCC's Library
- Shaffer Leaves Lasting Legacy at UCC
- UCC Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- UCC Alumnae Donates Priceless Gifts
- Honoring a History-Making Supporter
- Paul Morgan Observatory
- UCC selected for National Program for Retail Workers
- New World of Work Award
- Board Approves Renaming
- Frequently Asked Questions
- UCC Construction Update
- Top Ways to Help the UCC effort