Transforming Lives and Enriching Communities.
Though we have varying jobs at the College, we all help students achieve their educational or personal development goals. We provide excellent instruction, engaging learning experiences, a range of services and resources, a safe and beautiful campus, community engagement opportunities, and so much more. Whether you teach classes, mow lawns, coach, manage College finances, or complete state-required reports, your work is essential to creating the learning and working environment that supports student success. Together we create a sense of pride by being part of something more important than any single job.
Explore our Openings - Join Our Team
Before You Apply
- Get notifications for upcoming open positions.
- Steps on how to submit an application.
- Accommodation procedures for applicants.
- Annual Security Report - Jeanne Clery Act
- Background Checks - for successful applicants
- Equal Opportunity
- Veterans Preference