ROSEBURG, Ore., December 2, 2022 — Umpqua Community College’s Visual and Performing Arts department is set to premiere a play, “The 39 Steps,” produced by UCC's new associate professor and director of theatre, Bart McHenry. The play is action-packed with a storyline about an ordinary man on the run for his life after meeting a woman who turns out to be a spy.
ROSEBURG, Ore., Sept. 23, 2022 — The Art Gallery is thrilled to present The Land Remembers: Photographs Inspired by the Rogue River Wars, an exhibit of black-and-white infrared photographs that explore the landscapes of the “Rogue River Indian Wars of 1851-56.” The images by Rich Bergeman will be on exhibit from September 27 to October 27. A reception and gallery talk will be held Thursday, October 27, 1 pm - 3 pm.
The dark red Super Flower Full Moon will be rising in total eclipse. Weather permitting, the observatory telescopes will project images of the eclipse onto a large digital screen showcasing the event in real-time for public viewing.
More Articles ...
- High Schools Compete at UCC for Oregon State Math Invitational
- UCC Art Gallery to Feature "Still Life" Paintings by Michigan Artist
- UCC Art Gallery to feature “Pursuing Echoes” series by Missouri artist
- The Art Gallery at Umpqua Community College Reopens Next Month
- Annual Student Art Show Goes Virtual
- Out-of-this-World Event Coming to UCC
- Understanding Culture and Building Better Businesses
- UCC Launches "Bridging the Gap" Business Conference
- Finals week is "ruff" thanks to these furry friends!
- Gearing Up for Startup Weekend 2018
- Inviting the Community to Explore UCC
- Community Invited to Eleventh Annual Explore Event
- Jazz Vocalist Halie Loren Performs with the Umpqua Chamber Orchestra
- Jazz Insiders in Concert
- Art Therapy Available on UCC Campus
- Holiday Sounds Concert
- UCC Presents Messiah
- Violinist Alex DePue to Perform
- UCC Symphonic Band and Roseburg Concert Chorale Present Veterans Day Concert
- Portland Youth Philharmonic Brings Beethoven to Roseburg
- UCC Hosts Resource Fair for Veterans
- Celebrating Athletic and Academic Success
- The Action of Caring in Practice
- Career After College Fair
- These Hands Don't Hurt