ROSEBURG, Ore., Mar. 18, 2021 — The Art Gallery at Umpqua Community College is set to continue its diverse exhibition series this spring with the “Precarious Balance” collection by artist Maria Ruggiero. The exhibition will run from March 28 to April 28.
ROSEBURG, Ore., Jan. 26, 2022 –Pursuing Echoes is a fine art series rooted in artist Lindsey Dunnagan’s experiences of the final decade of her Alzheimers-stricken grandmother’s life. Her work includes ethereal imagery in which she seeks to answer the questions, “What is the journey between life and death?” and “Where are the edges [of the permeable line between this world and what may lie beyond]?” Her search, she said, is for what is felt but unseen.
Featuring the work of a Los Angeles-based photographer who brings an optic-twisting perspective to urban landscapes.
More Articles ...
- Out-of-this-World Event Coming to UCC
- Understanding Culture and Building Better Businesses
- UCC Launches "Bridging the Gap" Business Conference
- Finals week is "ruff" thanks to these furry friends!
- Gearing Up for Startup Weekend 2018
- Inviting the Community to Explore UCC
- Community Invited to Eleventh Annual Explore Event
- Jazz Vocalist Halie Loren Performs with the Umpqua Chamber Orchestra
- Jazz Insiders in Concert
- Art Therapy Available on UCC Campus
- Holiday Sounds Concert
- UCC Presents Messiah
- Violinist Alex DePue to Perform
- UCC Symphonic Band and Roseburg Concert Chorale Present Veterans Day Concert
- Portland Youth Philharmonic Brings Beethoven to Roseburg
- Catch "Grease" at UCC this Fall
- UCC Hosts Resource Fair for Veterans
- Celebrating Athletic and Academic Success
- The Action of Caring in Practice
- Career After College Fair
- These Hands Don't Hurt
- Explore Event Captures Attention, Imaginations
- At the UCC Art Gallery
- 2017 Winter Pops Concert
- Eat local for a good cause