What is a Student Educational Record?
Any information provided by a student to the college for use in the educational process is considered a student educational record.
- personal information
- enrollment records
The storage media in which you find this information does not matter. Student educational record may be:
- a document in the registrar's office
- a computer printout in your office
- a class list on your desktop
- a computer display screen
- notes you have taken during an advising session