Make the Transition Successfully
Become a River Hawk!
Although we are facing unprecedented times, you can #FormYourFuture now. You are the people of the future! The future can be bright depending on the choices you make today. There are very few ways you could spend your time better than going to college - even with restrictions. Restrictions will lessen over time. What will you do? We encourage you to decide to go to college, commit to your decision, and succeed in your journey. This is the time! Are you ready? We are ready for you. Take a look.
What's FREE at UCC
Yes. There really are some FREE things at UCC.
- It's FREE to apply to UCC.
- Placement testing is FREE.
- Financial advising is FREE. Financial advisors can help you receive a grant (aka FREE money) and other financial aid.
- UCC provides a computer lab, printing, loaner computers and loaner calculators FREE.
- The UCC Foundation awards scholarships (aka FREE money) to all kinds of students - not just high achievers.
Come one, come all
UCC is YOUR community college. Everyone is welcome and anyone can succeed here.
- No SAT required.
- All students with any GPA are accepted.
- All students with all income levels are accepted. 95% of low income students qualify for financial aid.
- Start the journey to a university at UCC. The Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer (AAOT) and Associate of Science degrees are your tickets.
- UCC has a special program for first generation college students that helps them to be successful at UCC and transfer to a university to complete a Bachelor's degree.
- Start the path to a career at UCC. Check out the Associate of Applied Science degrees, and the many certificates that are available.
- UCC has all kinds of educational programs for many types of interests. You can study English, Nursing, Dental Assisting, Math, Fire Science, Drafting, Welding, Chemistry, Business, and more.
Important First Steps
Let's transform you from a high school senior into a River Hawk! Applying now can help you transition smoothly to college. Don't wait. Apply for Admissions to get started.
Putting on Your Feathers
We understand that you may need a bit of help to put on your first feathers! Do you have questions about clubs, the enrollment process, financial aid, the FAFSA, scholarships, grants, sports, online learning, work study, or careers? UCC's virtual enrollment events cover those topics!
UCC enrollment advisors are available to help you with any questions. Please contact any one of them to get individualized help and guidance.
Chelsea Hansen, Enrollment Advisor, 541-440-7743
Dan Ruch, Enrollment and Transfer Advisor, 541-440-7743
Marci Miller, Enrollment Advisor, 541-440-7743
UCC financial aid advisor, Ben Horvath, is available to help you with filling out the FAFSA. The FAFSA is the key to most financial aid, Please contact Ben to get individualized help and guidance.
Ben Horvath, Enrollment Advisor, 541-440-7645