Meet the Human Resources Staff
Meet the Staff
Our talented and dedicated Human Resources family welcomes new staff to UCC and assists all campus staff throughout their employment cycle. Among many things, we are here to:
- Pay you!
- Provide liaison services for your health, retirement and insurance coverage
- Guide you through hiring staff
- assist with on-the-job concerns
- connect you to external resources for handling life circumstances
- General contact for questions concerning HR and Payroll. If I can’t answer your questions, I’ll get you to someone who can!
- Assists with processing of Payroll
- Assists with processing of New Hires
- I do a little bit of everything! If you’re not sure who you need, you need me!
- Administrative Professional Development Funds: contact person for requesting professional development funds for Administrators
- Staff Tuition Waiver Requests: verify eligibility for tuition waivers for employees and/or eligible dependents
- Answer Questions or will find the person who can help!
- Title IX Coordinator
- Work collaboratively with administrators in multiple campus offices/departments that have overlapping obligations related to compliance
- Maintains and updates webpages for compliance matters
- Build an employment search process to help achieve UCC’s diversity, equity and inclusion goals
- Oversees all operations for the Human Resources office
- Title IX Deputy Coordinator
- Employee Relations
- ADA Coordinator - handles ALL things HR!