Autzen Foundation and ASUCC provide funds for new tools and no-cost clinics.
New art cases provided by Leadership UCC team spotlights student art.
The Rogue Credit Union (RCU) branch at Umpqua Community College (UCC) recognized with Business Innovation award.
Agriculture business management is the cutting-edge side of agriculture, an industry where you must be able to stay ahead of the game and try to determine what the market might want or will need.
More Articles ...
- Fall Term Honor Roll
- How an Alumnus Became a Holiday Hero
- Giving 101: How Students Support Students
- Fighting Human Trafficking at Home
- Grant Helps Support Future Firefighters
- Art Gallery Presents Monsterbet
- Oregon Transfer Days
- UCC Foundation 4th Annual Legacy Ball
- Transforming Lives Through Music
- Emerging as a Regional Leader
- World-Renowned Violinist to Perform at UCC
- UCC Welcomes Five Delegates from Ukraine
- Summer Term Honor Roll
- Campus Store Grand Reopening Event
- College Welcomes Credit Union to Campus
- The Journey From Recovery to Discovery
- Becoming What She Always Wanted to Be
- Making a Difference Around the World
- Building Better Futures One Student at a Time
- Working to Make a Dream Come True
- Renovations Write New Chapter for Bookstore
- Celebrating Victories On and Off the Court
- Spring Term Honor Roll
- Nursing Program Granted 8-Year OSBN Approval
- Myrtle Creek Author Receives Honorary Degree