Transcripts are documents that contain academic information such as coursework, grades, credit hours, grade point average, and Umpqua Community College degrees earned. If you have completed courses, a transcript of this work is available to you.
Transcripts will be held for outstanding debts owed to Umpqua Community College or any other lending institution that provided financial aid, after the acceptance of the account by a collector, including the U.S. Department of Education.
We have partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to receive and process your transcript request. You will have several options, including PDF delivery.
To request your official transcript:
- Log into your Self-Service account
- Select STUDENT.
- Select OFFICIAL ACEDEMIC TRANSCRIPT.
- On the National Student Clearinghouse website proceed through the ordering process.
Click here to order official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and printed directly from your student self-service account (only current students have access to the Student Self Service). To print your unofficial transcript:
- Log into your Student Self-Service account
- Select STUDENT.
- Select UNOFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.
- Select Transcript Level and Transcript Type.
If you need a GED® transcript, request directly from ged.com.
Please be aware that all delivery options are subject to delay due to campus closures, holidays and/or pending research.
- PDF – This option will be processed in 1 business day. A secure PDF will be emailed to the email address you provide. Please ensure you enter an accurate email address for delivery.
- Mailing – Printed and mailed in 1-2 business days. Several mailing options offered.
Umpqua Community College does not charge a transcript fee.
Our partner, The National Student Clearinghouse, charges processing fees to be paid by the requestor. Postal fees are added to mail orders.
Enrollment / Graduation Verification
We provide verification for GPA, enrollment and degree completions upon request. To request a verification, use the UCC Verification Request Form.
Fall 2015 Students
Students needing additional verification information relating to fall 2015.
The Continuing Education Unit is awarded at the discretion of the college. An official transcript of CEU’s may be requested from the Records Office following regular UCC Transcript guidelines.
LaVerne Murphy Student Center
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday