Attending Student Orientation is an important part of getting a strong start to your academic adventure.
Orientation will help you:
- Identify student resources.
- Learn to navigate the UCC website and your student accounts.
- Recognize key college policies, procedures, and practices.
- Learn how to check your financial aid status.
- Develop relationships with staff, faculty, and other students.
Student Orientation takes place on-campus in a group setting. You will need your UCC 800 ID number in order to sign-up.
Choose a date/time listed below then use the "Sign Up" link below to schedule your Student Orientation.
- Friday, April 26, 2:00-4: 00 pm, WTC Room 17
- Thursday, May 9, 3:00-5:00 pm, JH 15 Room 15
- Friday, May 31, 31, 1:00-3:00 pm, CWT Room 17
- Tuesday, June 4, 2:00-4:00 pm, CWT Room 17
- Wednesday, June 12, 2:00-4:00, CWT Room 17
- Tuesday, June 18, 9:00-11:00 pm, CWT Room 17
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your UCC student ID number.
- Student Orientation includes a brief 15-minute campus tour, please dress accordingly.
- If you require accommodations or need an alternative tour method, please contact Jessica.
How do I find out about Veterans-only Orientation or accommodations?
Contact Jessica for more information.
Can I take an Online Orientation?
Do you live out of the area and can't attend an on-campus orientation?