Thank you for choosing Umpqua Community College!
Completing Student Orientation is an important part of getting a strong start to your academic adventure. Whether you are a first-year student or transferring, orientation is an important step. The Admissions Staff is here to help you every step of the way!
What you will learn
- Identify student resources
- Access and use your student accounts
- Recognize key college policies, procedures, and practices
- Learn about financial aid and other ways to pay for college
- Know your next steps and how to ask for help
New Student Orientation information will be sent to you in your "Welcome to UCC" email.
Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder. Our system will use the email address you entered on your admissions application.
Have you applied to UCC? If not, apply. Then, we'll send you student orientation information.
Need to learn CANVAS, the online system? We are here to help. Learn CANVAS!
Office of Admissions