UCC Foundation Scholarships
- Apply to UCC - Only admitted students are eligible for UCC Foundation Scholarships.
- New students need to apply to UCC first. The UCC application will take about a half-hour to complete. The admissions process can take up to 7 -10 business days.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Filling out the FAFSA will establish your need for financial help.
- Declare UCC as your college of choice. Use school code 003222.
- Need help with filing the FAFSA? See Financial Aid.
After you are Admitted to UCC
- Log in to the Student Self Service website. Use either a Google Chrome or Firefox web browser.
- Log in and check your Student Email to verify that it is working. Student emails use the format 800xxxxx[at]umpqua[dot]edu.
- Prepare to answer scholarship questions. Most questions require about 150 word answers. Gather some friends that can help proof your writing.
- Describe your major and your long term professional goals. What stimulated your interest in your chosen major and what attributes do you possess that you feel would enhance your career?
- What does success look like to you? Share an example.
- Most UCC Scholarship funds are generously donated by individuals who have lived, worked, and been active in our area. Knowing this information, please tell us what a scholarship would mean to you.
- Describe a significant change, experience or hardship that has occurred in your life. How did you respond and what did you learn about yourself?
- Choose two reliable people and gather their contact information to list as references. Be sure to remind them to complete their recommendations for you well before the scholarship deadline.
- Apply for UCC Foundation Scholarships when the application period opens.