The Campus Security Department currently consists of three full-time officers, one part-time officer, and a supervisor. All are trained and certified in accordance with the Oregon Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST) guidelines.
In addition to providing a safe working and learning environment, Campus Security enforces traffic and parking regulations, promotes crime prevention, and secures the college's buildings and facilities. Excellent communication with law enforcement agencies, particularly the Douglas County Sheriff's Office, is also maintained. Information relating to campus crime is collected annually and available upon request.
Security staff may be contacted 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 541-440-7777 or 7777 from any campus extension.
- First aid for basic injuries. For life-threatening emergencies, dial 9-1-1 and then notify the Campus Security Office, dial 541-440-7777.
- Lost-and-found service, Monday through Friday, located in the Warehouse building.
- College-issued keycards and keys issued.
- Staff and special parking permits issued.
- Personal safety escort (a security officer will accompany you to your vehicle).
- Public safety communication systems.
Reporting a Crime
Dial 911 from any campus phone
Duty Security Officer: 541-440-7777
Chief of Campus Security: 541-440-7794
Anonymous reporting is for NON-EMERGENCIES. To report an emergency, call 911. Then call campus security at 541-440-7777