Enrollment & Student Services Council
The ESS Council develops, reviews, and evaluates plans to assure excellence of recruitment efforts, retention practices, and student services activities. This council is also responsible for reviewing and updating the Standards of Student Conduct. The mission of the ESS Council is to foster a holistic student-centric environment where academics, auxiliary services, enrollment services, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities create an enriching student development experience.
Enrollment and Student Services Council Charter (updated 4/9/21)
- Two faculty representatives
- Two classified representatives
- One administrative representative
- Two student representatives
- AVP of Student and Enrollment Services will serve as an ex-officio member of the council
- Member(s) appointed for expertise are voting members
- Recruitment and Advising Coordinator
- Dean of Students
- Chair elected by council members
- Recorder will be the administrative assistant to the Division of Enrollment and Student Services.
Enrollment and Student Services Council membership (MyUCC login required)
Enrollment and Student Services Council notes (MyUCC login required)