We are here to empower you to take charge of your college journey and gain academic success. Our dedicated academic advisors are here to support you in achieving your educational, professional, and personal goals.
Academic advisors help students:
- Assist with class scheduling, registration adding or dropping classes, and appeals.
- Develop a Student Education Plan.
- Degree exploration and change of majors.
- Connect students with UCC support services and community resources.
- Provide support when students are facing challenges.
Scheduling an Appointment
New students. Before your first appointment, please complete the admissions process.
To make an appointment with your assigned academic advisor, log into your student self-service and from the main menu choose “Make Advisor Appointments Here.” You will log in to AdvisorTrac the same way you logged into your student self-service using your UCC student ID number (800XXXXXX) and then your password/pin. Follow the prompts on the left side of the page