Student Housing: Make yourself at home —

UCC offers affordable, community-oriented housing units that accommodate the needs of our diverse population of students from out of area. In this living and learning community we offer single to triple occupancy all conveniently situated near local restaurants and shops in downtown Roseburg.

Create new experiences and build lasting connections during your time at UCC as you embark on your educational and professional journey.

Fall 2024 Move-in Dates

  • Hawk’s Nest: August 30, 2024 – September 1, 2024
  • All other locations: September 6, 2024 – September 8, 2024

Applications will be accepted and reviewed starting March 1, 2024

  • Use your student 800# to apply
  • Get registered for Fall-Term starting May 12th, 2024. Full-Time for Fall-Term 2024
  • Pay your deposit to secure your spot
Apply for Housing
UCC Housing Rates

Availability is limited based on occupancy. Equal Housing Opportunity.


What are the rooms furnished with?
Each room has either a twin bed or twin bunk bed, desk with chair and a wardrobe.

Is Student Housing open during term breaks?
All housing units are open from the day students move in until the end of spring term. Students may leave their items in their rooms and apartments over winter break but are required to leave the room in a manner that keeps the room and resident belongings in safekeeping. Please see Housing Agreement for more information.

What do I do if there’s a maintenance or other problem with my apartment?
Report any maintenance issues with the Resident Director or Resident Advisor in your building.

Do I need a car? Is public transportation available?
It is up to you. You don’t necessarily need a car. A variety of convenient and affordable transportation options are available to residents, including the bus and local cab companies. Students with cars will need to notify their Resident Director or Resident Assistant to get the appropriate permit. *Each location is different, and you may or may not need a permit for parking.

Can I see your room and board agreement?
Download UCC Housing Agreement

Can I have an ESA or Service animal in housing?
Yes, with appropriate approval and documentation. Please refer to the Housing Agreement for more information. You will also need to contact the Accessibility Services Office: 541-440-7655.

Are we allowed to have overnight guests? If so, how often and for how long?
Yes. Students are permitted to have no more than eight nights of one overnight guest accommodation in one academic term. Download UCC Housing Agreement

Community Resources

Onward Housing and Advocacy

  • Provides assistance with filling out housing applications and much more.

UCAN Housing

  • UCAN owns and operates 92 units of affordable housing in Douglas County.

Housing Authority of Douglas County (HADCO)

  • Provides the opportunity for affordable housing that is safe and free from discrimination. Includes Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers (HCV), Low Rent Public Housing, and Multiple Family Properties.

NeighborWorks Umpqua

  • NeighborWorks is a nonprofit organization increasing access to affordable housing.