The purpose of the Employee Wellness Committee is to organize, direct and assess educational and recreational activities to enhance employees’ health, well-being and productivity.
Scope of Work
- Seek and review wellness offerings within the community—partner with offering organizations to bring services to UCC when possible
- Communicate and inform UCC employees of wellness activities within UCC and the community
- Plan and direct wellness events and projects
- Engage and encourage co-workers to participate in wellness activities
- The committee shall be comprised of a minimum of 8 members, including representation from full time faculty, classified and administration. Part time faculty and student employees are encouraged to serve, however, time spent on committee activities would not be compensable.
- Decision making shall be based on a simple majority vote. In the case of a tie, the Chair shall have the deciding vote.
Current committee membership (MyUCC login required)
Current committee meeting notes (MyUCC login required)