Welcome to Umpqua Community College!
Winter term Orientation dates will be added mid-October.
Attending Student Orientation is an important part of getting a strong start to your academic adventure.
Orientation will help you:
- Identify student resources.
- Learn to navigate the UCC website and your student accounts.
- Recognize key college policies, procedures, and practices.
- Learn how to check your financial aid status.
- Develop relationships with staff, faculty, and other students
Student Orientation takes place on-campus in a group setting. You will need your UCC 800 ID number in order to sign-up.
Step 1: Sign Up
Fall Orientation dates will be added mid-October
Veterans-only Orientation Dates
Contact Jessica Richardson for more information on orientation for our Veterans.
Do you live out of the area and can't attend an on-campus orientation?
Step 2: Show up
After signing up for a session, you will receive a confirmation email a day prior to your orientation with Where, When, and What to bring reminders for your orientation. You will receive this confirmation email at the email address used when you sign up for orientation.
Check-in begins 15 minutes before the start time of your orientation.
You must participate in all components of the two-hour event in order to fulfill the requirement of completing orientation. Students who arrive late or leave early will be responsible for signing up for a different session.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check-in will be at the assigned room for your orientation. Look for the green student orientation signs on-campus for assistance in locating the assigned room.
- Your UCC student ID number.
- Student Orientation includes a brief 15-minute campus tour, please dress accordingly.
- If you require accommodations or need an alternative tour method, please contact Jessica Richardson.
Yes. You must participate in all components of the two-hour event in order to fulfill the requirement of completing orientation. Students who arrive late or leave early will be responsible for signing up for a different session.
You may park in any of the white or yellow painted parking spaces on campus.
Reschedule for a day that will work for you.
Please contact Jessica Richardson for this option.
Contact Jessica Richardson
Umpqua Community College
1140 Umpqua College Rd.
Roseburg, OR 97470