Tests & Exams
March 30, 2020
- We are currently working with providers to offer online placement testing. If you are trying to place into a spring term 2020 class, please request a voucher.
[Click green bars below to reveal information about Tests & Exams]
Starting March 23, 2020, placement tests are only available virtually. To schedule a virtual test, request a voucher.
GED Testing is temporarily suspended until further notice.
All proctoring services are suspended until further notice.
Industry Based Exams
All Industry Based exams are suspended until further notice. This includes:
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Pearson VUE
- DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST)
- Internet Based TOEFL
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- Oregon Department of Agriculture (ODA) Metro
- State Board of Tax Preparers
- Building Codes Division (State and Federal)
- Castle Worldwide/SCANTRON
Testing Center Department Hours
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Thursday
Testing Center Location
Educational Support Building (ESB), Room 29
Umpqua Community College
1140 Umpqua College Rd
Roseburg, OR 97470
- Park in open parking - yellow marked parking lanes. - map.
- Location of the Educational Support Building. - map.
How to Get to UCC
- Take exit 129 from I-5.
- If coming from the south, turn right at the stop, and turn left onto Umpqua College Road.
- If coming from the north, turn left at the stop sign.
- Continue traveling east on Umpqua College Road.
- Umpqua Community College is about one mile.