100% Online Certificate and Degree Programs
Get the education to succeed in your next career all online to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Schedule with an enrollment advisor to learn which path is best for you.
➤ 24/7 technical support - just a click or phone call away.
➤ Meet new friends and collaborate with peers virtually.
➤ Study at your own pace and learn from anywhere.
➤ One of the lowest tuition rates available.
Choose from a wide range of certificate and degree programs that can be fully completed online.
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Executive Business Assistant
- Financial Services
- Front Office Medical Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Retail Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Information Systems (CIS)
- CISCO Networking Security
- Junior Database Administrator
- Junior Programmer
- Junior Web Developer
- Microsoft Networking Support
- Server Administrator
- Microsoft Office Technologist
- Water Quality Technician
- Legal Assistant
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Billing & Collection Clerk
- Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer
- Associate of General Studies
“Everything was online. Canvas was very easy to use, and I was able to make those connections with other classmates and discussion groups."
- Alexander Quirarte, online paralegal student
UCC Online is committed to inspiring and supporting excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.
- Enhance teaching and learning through the use of innovative educational methods and technologies
- Improve the development and delivery of classes through collaboration with faculty
- Prepare faculty, students, and staff in the use of educational technologies through appropriate training and support
A Special Note: In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunities Act of 2008, the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) conducted a Negotiated Rule Making Process in 2010, and institutions offering distance education must provide enrolled and prospective students with contact information for filing complaints with its accrediting agency and with the appropriate state agency for handling complaints in the student's state.
It is recommended that students taking online classes at Umpqua Community College first pursue their concerns with Umpqua’s program areas. Students taking online classes at Umpqua Community College who reside out-of-state should follow UCC's Grievance Procedures. If the dispute cannot be resolved internally, students should contact their home-state complaint agency.