🍵The Potluck Soup Lunch was a lip-smacking success! We had over 23 soups with almost no duplicate varieties and everyone came out to get a bowl of warm yumminess. Thank you to everyone who helped arrange, serve and cleanup afterwards. And a HUGE thank you to all who brought soup!
🦃The Turkey Trot on 11/23/2021 was a success! We had 15 participants and gave out 2 turkey dinners to some lucky winners. Thanks to everyone who participated and came up last minute. It was a beautiful day for a run/walk! Or at least it was for most of the event. Extra kudos to those who ran in the pouring rain.
The purpose of the Employee Wellness Committee is to organize, direct and assess educational and recreational activities to enhance employees’ health, well-being and productivity.
Scope of Work
- Seek and review wellness offerings within the community—partner with offering organizations to bring services to UCC when possible
- Communicate and inform UCC employees of wellness activities within UCC and the community
- Plan and direct wellness events and projects
- Engage and encourage co-workers to participate in wellness activities
- The committee shall be comprised of a minimum of 8 members, including representation from full time faculty, classified and administration. Part time faculty and student employees are encouraged to serve, however, time spent on committee activities would not be compensable.
- Decision making shall be based on a simple majority vote. In the case of a tie, the Chair shall have the deciding vote.
- Chair - Lisa Cram
- Secretary - Mary Morris
- Treasurer - Marjan Coester
Meeting Notes - most recent