Organization: i.e. Engineering Inc
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who will provide support to the legal team while working remotely.
A successful candidate will be highly collaborative and dedicated to providing high-quality administrative support to relevant team members, flexible and adaptable, with excellent writing skills and unwavering attention to detail.
The candidate must be highly trustworthy and exercise impeccable discretion when handling sensitive information and topics.
Assist in a variety of day-to-day administrative duties, including tracking requests from internal clients, interfacing with internal clients to communicate on the status of legal matters, and managing hectic and complex calendars and deadlines.
- Draft documents for attorney review including correspondence.
- Schedule depositions, appointments and meetings.
- Fax, mail, copy and scan documents.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Scan data into document management database.
- Review daily mail updates and manage status on claims.
- Gather, organize and update client files with pertinent information for claim.
- Maintain firm calendar including scheduling deadlines and appointments.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Cooperative and supportive relationships with peers, superiors, and internal clients.
- Ability to handle difficult calls in a mature, professional manner.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Strong familiarity with word processing software and spreadsheets, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Docs.
- Ability to quickly learn new software functions and features for supporting processes.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior organization, attention to detail, and interpersonal/ communication skills, including strong writing skills.
Job Status: Part-Time
Hours: Monday-Friday with flexible hours
Wage: $18.00 per hour
Location: Roseburg, Oregon
How to Apply: Email cover letter and resume to James Herbert, Head of Human Resources, at [email protected].
Position Closes: 1/24/24