Every day, students from diverse backgrounds hone their skills to become better English speakers.
UCC develops a plan to blend new technology with more in-person course options.
UCC Board of Education approves purchase of the Roseburg property after anonymous donor contributes $400,000.
Joy Yori (left) and Alyssa Harter (right) to be recognized during International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence.
More Articles ...
- Announcing Our New President
- On the Record: Music and Theatre Arts Program Facts
- UCC President Statement on Music and Theatre Arts
- Winter Term Honor Roll
- Two Scholars Represent UCC at National Level
- Three Selected as Presidential Candidate Finalists
- UCC STEM Department Overview
- UCC Joins Statewide CTE Month Celebration
- When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Go to College
- Fall Term Honor Roll
- Setting the Stage: New Curtains Call Jacoby Home
- Oregon Transfer Days
- Changing the Formula Through Innovation
- 2020 Day of Remembrance
- UCC Holds Virtual Day of Remembrance
- International Success; One Student's Journey Across the World
- Summer Term Honor Roll
- Focusing on People and the Planet to Become a Pillar in the Community
- Serving Our Community with Honor
- Innovation Funds Pave the Way Forward
- Spring Term Honor Roll
- Using Tech to Deliver Science to Students
- Success Strategies for Online Learning
- Annual Student Art Show Goes Virtual
- Finding her Voice in Journalism