Thank you for your interest in studying at UCC and applying for UCC Foundation Scholarships.
Scholarships are monetary gifts presented to students who meet conditions defined by the person or group giving the money. Many organizations, agencies, and businesses offer scholarships. There are many online sources of information about available scholarships, including UCC Foundation opportunities.
The UCC Foundation generally observes a limit of $4,000 per student, per academic year for Foundation scholarships. However, some exceptions may apply.
Scholarships offer a good way to help pay for your education. Thousands of scholarships are available each year, and every one of them has its own unique requirements. There are scholarships that match each individuals skills, interests, heritage, and field of study. Also, it is important to be sure to keep track of academic achievements, work experience, and extracurricular activities. Many scholarships are based on the recipients involvement in certain activities and/or association with particular groups.
More Money for College
Lista de las becas en español
Ver y bajar una lista de las becas y sus descripciones.
Additional Resource Links
- Office of Student Access and Completion (OSAC) - Scholarship Catalog
- Scholly - Scholarship Search Tool and College Scholarship Finder App (Small Monthly Fee)
- OEDb - College Scholarship Database
- College Answer
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Scholarship Scams - Be aware and wary of ‘scholarship scams’ and organizations that promise money or who are willing to do the work for you.
Scholarship & Donor Relations Coordinator
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
LaVerne Murphy Student Center - map