UCC's women's basketball team ranks #5 in the WBCA Top 25 Team Honor Roll.
From struggling to make ends meet to bringing in half of a six-figure income, UCC provided Jessica with a life-changing opportunity.
College chooses to focus on Oregon State Board of Nursing accreditation.
More Articles ...
- College Encourages Community Input
- Spring Term Honor Roll
- Remembering a Long-Time UCC Supporter
- UCC Celebrates Commencement 2018
- Mainstream Wins Five Collegiate Awards
- How Filling a Gap Turned Into a Degree
- UCC Announces 2018 Commencement Speaker
- UCC Symphonic Band Benefit Performance
- Achieving Success While Reaching a Goal
- Valuable Resources for Students
- Congratulations, Outstanding Students
- Book Project Leaves Legacy for Students
- Student Artists Shine in Annual Showcase
- Interactive Event Brings Planets to Life
- Winning Combination of Brain Power and Will Power
- Board Of Education Approves Tuition and Fees
- STEAM Extravaganza Coming to UCC
- Rough Crossing Set to Make Waves
- All-Oregon Academic Team Celebration in Salem
- Challenging Athletes From all Over Oregon
- 2018 SkillsUSA Oregon State Champs
- Free Oral Cancer Screening Event
- UCC Launches "Bridging the Gap" Business Conference
- Oregon One-Acts Hit the Stage at UCC
- Finals week is "ruff" thanks to these furry friends!