Students are encouraged to sign up for direct deposit. There are two ways of acquiring a direct deposit sign up form. Students may print out the direct deposit form or stop by the Student Accounts Office in the LaVerne Murphy Student Center building to pick up one. *Typical processing time is two weeks.
Students that opt-out of direct deposit will receive a check via USPS
Submit Authorization Documents in Person
- You will need access to a financial institution account that is in your name. Institution offerings range from traditional checking/savings bank accounts to prepaid debit cards.
- Complete the UCC direct deposit form by providing information from your financial institution. (View/download the Direct Deposit Form)
- Turn in a voided check or Direct Deposit Authorization (some financial institutions provide access to direct deposit authorizations from their websites).
- Provide a photo ID (driver’s license is a preferred form of ID). If you do not have a driver’s license or state issued identification card, a UCC Student ID with your photo may be provided. Have one of these available on turn in.
- Ensure that all documents are readable.