Our automotive program will equip you with critical knowledge of automotive technology and how to diagnose, service, and repair every aspect of standard, diesel, and electric automotive vehicles. Diagnose, service, and repair automotive brakes. Become a certified automotive technician to enter the automotive field.
The UCC Automotive Program is accredited by the National Automotive Technical Education Foundation.
- Multiple nationally recognized certifications embedded in the automotive program
- 99% local job placement rates
- State-of-the-art facility for practical hands-on experience
- Exposure to all aspects of automotive repair including hybrid, and diesel engines
“I am pleased with the additional learning opportunities provided by the improved facility.”
– Brandi Loop
More program info
Program description, outcomes and requirements are located in the Course Catalog.
Program Admission Process
- Complete online response form upon entering/registering for the program.
- A basic toolset is required of all entering students. The list of tools, requirements are available through the automotive department.