Explore the field of Human Services and learn to identify aspects of individual, family and social behaviors and the steps involved in resolving problems through social services systems. You will be provided with opportunities to practice skills such as empathy, active listening and cultural competency to engage in promoting human growth, dignity, respect and self-determination.
Learn about Tuition-free human-services programs.
• Knowledgeable faculty who prepares students for careers in addiction treatment, social services, and counseling
• High-demand profession in Douglas County
• Gain work experience in the local community
• Classes are available in person and online
• Easy to transfer to Southern Oregon University
Degrees & Certificates
More program info
Program description, outcomes and requirements are located in the Course Catalog.