The UCC Truck Driving Program will prepare you for employment as Class A or Class B truck drivers in just 4 weeks. Truck Drivers are in high demand, the industry needs more than 1.1 million new drivers by 2026. The UCC Truck Driver Program is a well-established school that produces a 95% completion rate and over 85% employment rate within a few months of finishing. Whether you are interested in driving locally or long haul, our experienced instructors will get you on the road to a new career.
- Launch a new in-demand career in just 5 short weeks of training.
- Classes available on nights and weekends.
- Learn from skilled instructors in a real world setting, driving a cargo-filled semi with overnight trips available.
- Connect with local trucking companies immediately upon graduation.
- Potential job opportunities range from freight or over-the-road drivers, local delivery, timber transport to sanitation.
- April 10 – May 5, 2023
- May 22 – June 16, 2023
- May 20 – June 21, 2023 (weekend/evening)
- July 5 – August 1, 2023
- July 1 – August 2, 2023 (weekend/evening)
- August 14 – September 8, 2023
- August 12 – September 13, 2023 (weekend/evening)
- September 25 – October 20, 2023
- September 23 – October 25, 2023 (weekend/evening)
- November 6 – December 8, 2023
- November 4 – December 10, 2023 (weekend/evening)
Additional Training and Refresher Courses
Class B Driver’s License Training
Umpqua Community College offers Class B CDL training that allows individuals to drive the second heaviest weight class of commercial vehicles. If you are looking to drive a bus or straight truck, contact the Community and Workforce Training office at 541-440-4668 for information.
Umpqua Community College offers training if you have a CDL and need additional hours to improve or refresh your skills. Contact the Community & Workforce Training office at 541-440-4668 for more information.
Classes are held here:
Commercial Truck Driving Center
6482 Dole Road
Myrtle Creek Roseburg, OR