Degree Partnership Program
An efficient and affordable pathway to an OSU degree
Did you know? UCC works closely with Oregon State University (OSU) to provide the Degree Partnership Program (DPP). It allows students to work towards any four-year degree offered by OSU. Students dual-enroll at UCC and OSU, reap cost savings, and benefit from access to UCC and OSU scholarships and services. Additionally, UCC and OSU offer online class options through UCCOnline and OSU Ecampus.
Start as a RiverHawk
with Beaver genes!
Finish College as a Beaver
with a River Hawk heart!
- Take classes at one or both institutions ONLINE!
- Access to both OSU and UCC’s campus resources (libraries, computer labs, etc)
- Enjoy increased flexibility in scheduling with access to classes through UCCOnline, and even more online courses offered though the OSU Ecampus.
- Save tuition costs by taking the required 100 and 200 level courses at UCC.
- Apply for scholarships at OSU and UCC.
- Financial aid can count enrollment at both institutions for the same term (for qualified students and if the student is taking classes at both campuses at the same time)
- Access to an OSU advisor and MyDegrees so students know what classes they need in order to receive their OSU degree.
- Transcripts automatically sent to OSU at the end of each term to update MyDegrees.
Future UCC Students who are OSU Bound
If you are currently attending UCC and know you plan on transferring to OSU, you mark DPP on the OSU application and select UCC as the partner school. You do have to meet OSU admissions requirements. See DPP flier for prospective students for more information.
See also: Resources for Community College Students at the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation website.
Current OSU Students
With DPP, you can finish up your Baccalaureate Core (Bacc Core) and take program classes in smaller classes with highly-qualified instructors, usually for significant cost savings.
Transitioning to OSU
Once you start your Junior year, taking classes through the highly-ranked OSU Ecampus (#5 in the nation) minimizes or possibly eliminates travelling to Corvallis. Of course, on site classes are an option. In fact, enjoying the campus environment, having access to professors, and taking advantage of OSU campus services is an advantage!
Although you can pursue ANY degree that OSU offers, there are a number of programs that UCC offers which make transitioning and navigating to OSU much easier.
Would you like to learn more?
DPP in the News
Enrollment and Transfer Advisor
UCC also partners with ...
Southern Oregon University