What is a Peer Mentor?
Peer Mentors are fellow students that are here to help you get to the resources you need around campus. We strive to provide a helping hand to make your academic experience the best that it can be.
What can a Peer Mentor do for you?
- A Peer Mentor can help you fill out your FAFSA and Apply for Scholarships.
- A Peer Mentor can help you navigate useful resources on campus and assist in problem solving.
- A Peer Mentor can help you learn time management, organization, and learning skills.
- A Peer Mentor can mediate conversations between students and faculty.
- A Peer Mentor can connect you with clubs and activities on campus
- A Peer Mentor can lend an ear when you need one.
We are current students that have experience at UCC who want to give back to our fellow students. Our mission is to provide the clearest path to academic success by drawing upon our own experiences to give simple advice and show easy steps forward to achieve your goal.