- ASUCC Student Services
- On-campus food pantry with free, supplemental food assistance and a $10 meat voucher to Nickabob’s once per term.
- STEP offers SNAP eligible students with enhanced personalized coaching, financial resources, and can assist with resources for food. Contact the Success Navigator to confirm your program eligibility.
- Call 541-440-7949 or email [email protected] for more information.
General Food Resource information
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly food stamps) provides food assistance benefits.
United Community Action Network [UCAN]
- UCAN is one of the largest social service providers in Douglas County.
Roseburg Dream Center
- Open Hands Food Pantry is available two days a week.
St. Joseph Community Kitchen and St. Francis Xavier Community Kitchen
- St. Joseph Community Kitchen and St. Francis Xavier Community Kitchen each provide meals twice a week.
Fish Food pantry
- Food boxes are available.
Outpost Mobile Pantry
- Traveling food pantry that visits remote, outlying communities to help support families in need.